TRANSLATE

Friday 28 February 2014

APPLICATION LETTER FOR MEDICAL OFFICER

 
Faith Blessing
3, Johnson street,
Lagos, Nigeria.
7th January,2014.
 08123456789


Chief Medical Director,
Hospital Management Board.
Lagos State
Dear Sir/Madam,


APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF MEDICAL OFFICER



I have keen interest in working in the above position in your organization, please consider my resume attached with this letter.

I believe my background and skills closely match your requirements and I am confident I can make a positive contribution to your organization.


I am available for an interview at your earliest convenience, thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.


Yours Sincerely,



Dr. Faith Blessing+Facebook Login +Bode Olatoye 

No comments:

Post a Comment