TRANSLATE

Thursday 31 July 2014

SAMPLE - RESIGNATION LETTER FOR RECEPTIONIST/SECRETARY

Rita Flayler
222 West Street 50, New York, USA
1-234-5678998
email@example.com

Dated: 01-06-2014

Dear Sir
I am writing this letter to announce my resignation from Receptionist job with ABC Company Ltd. My last day will be on June 15, 2014, right after 15 days. I hope it is ample time to notify my resignation officially.

It was not an easy task to take decision of leaving company. But as we talked before, my family is relocating to Texas within 15 days and it is difficult to continue this job in absence of good rental arrangement.

I thank you for all your sincere advice professionally and personally. I cannot neglect the company support for my career and growth of professional attitude. Also staff members have been very nice and good friends of mine.

Thanks for everything, wish you and company all the best.


Yours sincerely,

(your signature)
Rita Flayler.


No comments:

Post a Comment