TRANSLATE

Thursday 31 July 2014

SAMPLE - LETTER OF AUTHORITY

Jan 13, 2014

The Manager
ABC Company
54, Regent Boul,

Nigeria.

To Whomsoever It May Concern,

Authority letter for Mary Johnson


I, the undersigned, have been a customer of your bank since 2013, and have opened a savings account and a recurring deposit with you in that period. The details of these accounts are enclosed with this letter. 

I hereby authorize Melinda Johnson, my sister, to act in all matters necessary with regards to both the accounts. I ensure you of my full consent with regards to this authorization. I am enclosing duplicates of my account statement of the past two months and proof of identity for confirmation of my relationship with Melinda Johnson.

In case you need to contact me for any clarification or verification, please send me an email at email@example.com, which is the verified email linked to both the accounts I hold with you.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

AA. Johnson

(Signature)
AA Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment